Monday, June 13, 2011

PR Courses For A Global Market  

I've just started to rewrite my original PR course.  There are a few reasons.  It's been going a while now and needs an update. When I first wrote it I seem to remember that Facebook was hardly going, let alone Twitter or Linked In.

My other reason for giving the PR course a freshen up is that my audience and clients are fast becoming more global and I'd like to create a product that truly helps everybody, wherever they may be on the globe. It's an interesting project for me, as all my PR courses are very special to me, kickstarting my business as they did.

It's also come at an interesting time, as the fact that I have to take some time out, sit and think and write is just perfect for me, right now. Six or even two months ago it would feel like a bind, but right now it's perfect.

Watch this space and I will keep you up to date with how my updated PR course is going, but I hope to announce a relaunch very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home