Thursday, December 02, 2010

Snow Pause

I set out this morning full of good intentions. Glove, check. Thickest coat, check. Lots of layers,  check. Hat, Check. Got a lift to the tube station. Lovely. And then find the Jubilee line is down. Bang goes my plans for swimming, meetings and my weekly Italian class.

Trudge half a mile to a coffee shop and text a friend who works from home. The end result is two hours of brainstorming and motivation over steaming hot cappuccinos and toasted tea cakes. I've got great ideas for my PR business...workshops I want to start next year, and an idea for a conference I'd like to run. She's at a crossroads in her own business and appreciated the time to think things through.

Sometimes it works out well when things don't quite go to plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home