Monday, November 29, 2010

I've just had a great weekend at the millionaire bootcamp for women. I find taking time out to not only just think about my business, but also just disconnect from the day to day routine, really makes so much difference. I hardly took pen from paper as ideas started to flow...not only from the speakers, but also from myself as their words triggered off thoughts and desires of my own.

It was an empowering weekend, and I especially enjoyed the fact that speakers were happy to share their own personal stories, which were inspiring and made them very real and credible as human beings at the same time. Names which stood out for me were Bernadette Doyle (who have have worked with), Jennie Armato (whom I am about to work with!) and Money Magnet speaker Marie-Claire Carlyle.

Now I am off for much with my a good friend to discuss some of the things I have come up with. It will be interesting to get her perspective on it all.

For a free PR resource pack click here

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home