Monday, December 10, 2007

A Day With the Stars

It was one of my Xmas treats on Friday - lunch with the stars at the Mayfair Hotel with www.sistersnog.com. I was sat on the Gemini table, with The Restaurant stars twins Jess and Laura who were in every way as lovely as I had hoped. The setting was gorgeous - very Stylish and sassy - indeed very Sister Snog - and I met loads of great women, all with interesting stories to tell. And then the next day we got our tree - what a fantastic way to start Christmas.

And, on the Christmas note, I've removed postage and packaging from the price of my PR workbook Get Noticed, so you can now buy and have it delivered to your door (or someone else's door if you want to get them a great Xmas gift) for the cover price of £12.99. Check it out here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home