Monday, June 18, 2007

I had a pretty empowering weekend, having spent the whole of Saturday at a seed workshop with the impressive Lynne Franks of http://www.seednetwork.com. Of course Lynne has been a great inspiration to me ever since she worked on the magazine Petticoat and I wanted to be a journalist. I sort of fell into PR just at the time that her agency Lynne Franks was in its heyday and she was a fantastic role model to look up to. So, meeting her and working with her on saturday was fantastic and a dream come true. I'm about to write an article on it for www.chicklit.co.uk so watch this space and I'll let you know when that's up.

Whilst I'm not a workshop junkie, it was great to spend a day not only out of the office but out ofd everyday life. It helped me make a lot of decisions about where I go next. After all, I have been running www.doyourownpr.com for five years now - and anybody in a normal job would have moved on by now. So, once again, watch this space!!

Paula Gardner
www.doyourownpr.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home