Monday, March 10, 2008

So, today I handed the manuscript of my novel over to my agent Jacqueline Burns. The handover took place in Carluccios in St Christophers Place. I had a stinking cold, the weather was predicted to be the worst storm of the winter and Jacq had a tummy bug - what a combination! But it was a great feeling to finally pass it over and two cups of hot chocolate and an almond macaroon made the winter weather just melt into the background.

My manuscript's in Jacq's hands now and I'm just waiting for her feedback - nail biting time. So, once again my focus is formly back on the PR. It's dwindled a bit recently, and I know that's because I haven't nurtured it. Now I'm ready for some new clients and to revisit some old ones...and quite looking forward to it. Bring it on! Check out www.doyourownpr.com to see what I'm up to!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home