Thursday, April 14, 2005

I had a consultation on Saturday and because my usual venue, The Institute of Directors, was shut we ended up having a very civilised lunch at Cafe Rouge in Hays Galleria. Now I don't usually do restaurants for consultations, all that eating and menu balancing seems to get in the way, but this worked out well and made me wonder whether the atmosphere of the IOD is quite right for me.

I will have to check out alternative venues, but my criteria is that it must be quiet, easy to find, with good food available (and I must admit the IOD does the most gorgeous of Cappuccinos), with maybe some kind of quirky or arty twist. At the moment the members gallery of the Tate Modern looks promising - although I'm wondering how busy it gets.

Paula Gardner is the author of Get Noticed: Boost your small business profile in 30 days or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home