Thursday, March 03, 2005

I don't know if you're a big believer in fate but sometimes strange things do happen. Years ago I was working for a PR agency and, hating every minute of it, planning on when and how to go it alone. I had met an inspiring woman, Shaa Wasmund, who had just started handling the press from Dyson, and found her both fascinating and fun. Then, Paula Gardner PR got started and I had to spend more time on building the business and contacts like Shaa fell by the way-side.

Anyway, a few days ago Shaa got in touch, quite by accident and it was wonderful to hear from her. We spent a few hours of catch up, followed by some exciting discussion of what we could do together. We came up with a great idea, now about to be put into a plan, and all I can say is, watch this space!

Paula Gardner is the author of Get Noticed: Boost your small business profile in 30 days or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home