Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I've been asked by http://www.speednetworking.org/ to run some You Can Do Your Own PR workshops from their base in Marble Arch. I visited a speed networking event last year and really enjoyed it. I found the speaker Gwen Rhys really inspirational, and it was interesting to meet a large number of business people (around 20), rather than the two or three you usually end up talking to at traditional events.

Indeed, one of our article writers, Jackie Barrie, was one of the first people that I met there!So, I'm really happy to be putting something together for them - watch this space!!

Paula Gardner
Paula Gardner is the author of Get Noticed: Boost your small business profile in 30 days or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home