Saturday, October 16, 2004

I've just had an article on networking cliches published on www.topenterprise.com, the link is http://www.topenterprise.co.uk/noticeboard/features_and_offers/document_197_421.php

It was my effort to inject some humour and reality into a subject which, quite frankly, people are keen to elevate into some kind of science. I run an ecourse on networking and regularly talk to many people who know they should be networking (can anybody not know what they "should" be doing), but I wanted to inject some sort of realism into something which, for many, can be quite a difficult task.

Do take a look and tell me what you think - or let me know about any other cliches I may have missed. I'd love to hear from you.

back to Do Your Own PR

Regards,
Paula


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home